1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, the type of browser from which you were directed, the duration of the visit and the number of page views);
• the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, e-mail notifications and / or newsletters;
• any other information you choose to send to us.
You can opt out of the Adsense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you delete cookies from your computer, your opt-out will not be saved. You should use to ensure that your opt-out is saved for a specific browser
The Google Browser Plugin, available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin. Most browsers do not allow you to accept any cookies, although some browsers only allow you to accept third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and selecting "Block all cookies" (by sliding the switch). However, blocking all cookies will negatively affect access to many websites, including this one.
3. Use of your personal data
• Website administration;
• Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
• with your consent to send you an e-mail. mail us our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• provide statistical information about our users to third parties, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
4. Policy Changes
5. Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or practices of third party websites.